The best e-commerce shipping solutions for better e-commerce.
We work with e-commerce companies of all sizes, from new Amazing Selling Machine students to established sellers, to streamline their supply chain and e-commerce operations. Our teams can handle your entire supply chain, from importing goods and customs brokerage to warehousing, fulfillment and domestic transportation. No more scrambling to meet customs compliance (and risking penalties) or trying to keep track of individual direct-to-consumer shipments—Flat World’s e-commerce freight forwarder teams can help with it all, while always looking for opportunities to improve processes and costs.
To ensure that we are providing accurate pricing, we require the following information, which you will enter below:
- Origin Pick-up
- Final Destination – one of our facilities located in Chicago, St Louis, Atlanta or Dallas
- Total number of pieces/cartons (Supplier can advise)
- Dimensions of each carton (Supplier can advise)
- Weight per carton (Supplier can advise)
- Terms of Sale/Incoterm (i.e. FOB, EXW)
Please see the our Importation Guide for more information about the international transportation process.
Please be sure to look over our Terms & Conditions before filling out the form below.